Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Its so rainy today, for the entire today its pouring .. But I still gona set off to ahma's place, she just moved back btw,, to very much accompany & bring my brobro along. she missed him ! :)
and its ahwei's & dear's mom bday, happybirthday people ^^

:

I slept at 7Am , probably because I couldn't get back to sleep , I was thinking about that saying, but guess were all drunkard shoutings, & when day breaks, it turned to naught as usual. I shouldn't be very much affected because I know what I still want after all.. but, I was. I was thinking & thinking........ but all the thinking stopped, . . and I;m back to normal like always..:)

:

I've got that expo promoter work for 4 days, & its starting tomorrow, and I;m thinking very much how am I supposed to get to boatq aft work at 8, shall I go home or bring a huge bag along, wtf,, trouble-some.

----------------------------------
This is xiaoxiong&ahma.


































^^

No comments: